Modérateur : dino VELVET

Répondre
peter wonkley
ROCCO

Operations spéciales - Cirio H. Santiago - 1991

Message par peter wonkley »

coming soon at dino's 8)

David Carradine :cry:

Sergeant Thomas Duncan takes his men behind enemy lines to recover a secret government fighter copter and its pilot, a secret weapon all his own. But once stationed in the dense jungle brush of Vietnam, their radio goes out all hope of contacting their home base is out, and it is up to Duncan and his men to get to the hook up point by the agreed time. A traitor in the home camp is sending messages to the enemy side; Duncan must hurry!

un avis d'imdb :
This is better than Terminator 2 and Hard Target combined!, 14 April 1999
10/10
Author: Eric Spudic from Mt. Olive, Illinois

Gosh! How come nobody in my town has seen this masterpiece? Probably 'cause it's too hard to find. Either way, I have taped it off of HBO and love every minute of it. It was actually the second or third movie I had in my collection of over 2,000 videos. And it's still the best action movie I've ever seen, or at least that I can think of. Everybody's always complaining about action movies not having enough action. That's not true with this one...95% action and 5% talking. It still has a plot, too. Here it goes: Major Ironhand goes down during a firefight and he parachutes down with his buddy. So this airforce guy battles some Viet Cong soldiers until a special-forces team of six guys arrives. They battle about 200 of the enemies to rescue him, but then they gotta get him out. Another 200 army dudes are out there, even though Santiago uses the same extras over and over. No problem, though; the squibs are abundant, the music is riveting, the dialogue ain't too shabby, and the action, of course, is non-stop. The ending is tremendous, having more shootouts than Hollywood can offer. My only complaint: David Carradine is limited to a small role, but besides, he saves the day! Jimmy T. is my favorite character, too. Dramatic stuff there. Cirio Santiago, you rule! Thanks, man, for making the greatest action movie of all-time. Platoon sucks compared to this.

dino VELVET
Tycoon
Tycoon

Message par dino VELVET »

Soon !
"If you don't know Jurassic Park, you don't know shit"

"Il a les yeux blindés"

"Now I've got a machine gun ho ! ho ! ho !"

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite ?"
dino VELVET
Tycoon
Tycoon

Série B d'action virile assez con (basique quoi ...) mais regardable pour peu que l'on soit bien disposé.

Carradine est pas mal, mais très peu présent à l'écran dans son rôle de général couillu qui suit l'action de loin (sauf à la fin).

"Il a les yeux blindés"

peter wonkley
ROCCO

Message par peter wonkley »

meme a la fin il est de loin (il se contente d'allumer tout le monde de son hélico ! :lol: )
dino VELVET
Tycoon
Tycoon

C'est vrai, mais il est quand même largement plus près que dans son bureau :lol:

"Il a les yeux blindés"

le pinsutu en tong
Natale

Message par le pinsutu en tong »

Quand que je vois Cirio H. santiago je sais sans regarder qui est l'auteur du thread :lol:
You're going to get spoiled!
Répondre